The Road to Economic Independence
One of the key factors for women’s empowerment is employable skill development. It leads to economic independence and increased personal freedom. With the help and support of Jilla Parishad, we are proud to be opening an employable sewing training facility for women. The Indo Count Foundation is targeting to train more than 700 candidates in the next year.
- Quality in skill training and delivery process
- Good quality training infrastructure
- Innovative use of technology in skills training delivery process
- Creation of work area simulation infrastructure in the building infrastructure
- Independent assessment of training by assessing body of repute