Terms & Conditions
Copyright and Trademark
All material / information on this website is protected by copyright. The information may be used and copied for non-commercial or educational purposes, provided that all information used is not modified and that copyright or trademark notices are not deleted. Any other use of this material without Company’s written permission is prohibited. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this web site or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of the Company.
Except as otherwise noted, the trademarks and logos displayed on this website belong to Indo Count and may not be used without Company’s written permission. Third party trademarks displayed on this website may not be used without Company’s prior written permission.
Indo Count website may contain links to other websites, as a useful resource to our visitors. Hence, users of the Indo Count website are advised that certain links on this website may lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom Indo Count has no control. Furthermore, it is your responsibility to take necessary precautions to prevent any damage to your computer equipment including but not limited to any “virus” infection. The inclusion of these links does not imply that the Company monitors, endorses or is responsible for the content and information on these websites.
Due to technical difficulties typically found with the Internet, Internet software or transmission problems could produce incomplete copies with inaccurate information. Computer viruses or other destructive programs may also be accidentally downloaded from this website. Indo Count disclaims liability for any Internet software, computer viruses or destructive programs that may be inadvertently downloaded from this website. The Company’s recommendation is that you install appropriate anti-virus or other protective software.
Exclusion of Liability
Indo Count, its affiliates shall not be liable for any claims, expenses, loss of profits or damages (including direct, indirect, special or consequential damages) arising from:
- the use of or dependence on information contained in this website;
- any error or omission in such information or failure to update information in a timely manner;
- use of third party websites linked to our website;
- any Internet software used in connection with our website, computer viruses, or other destructive programs encountered as a result of using our website; and
- all other matters related to this website; even if Indo Count is made aware of possible claims, expenses, damages or losses.
Other Terms and conditions
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its directors, officers, agents, employees, and/or suppliers from damages, losses, costs, expenses including legal fees, resulting from you using this website and/or the information contained herein.
- While the Company makes reasonable efforts to make sure that the information contained in this website is accurate, the Company cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of such information. The Company provides, and you agree to use, this information on an “AS IS” basis and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind or nature with respect to this website or its contents and disclaims all representations and warranties, whether express or implied, created by law, contract or otherwise, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. Company shall not be liable for any damages of any kind or nature, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special (including loss of profit), consequential or incidental damages arising from, or in connection with; the existence, access to, use of or inability to use this website; or from any materials, information, qualification or recommendations appearing in this website, regardless of whether Company has been advised as to the possibility of such damages.
- The Company reserves the right to add, remove, modify this website and/or information herein without prior notice. The Company also reserves all other rights.
- Nothing contained in the Site constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute a representation, invitation to invest in or otherwise deal in any shares or other securities of the Company.
- Any Content contained in this Site on the price at which ordinary shares of the Company have been bought or sold in the past, or the yield on such shares, should not be relied upon as a guide to future performance.
- Any information received from user of this website including but not limited to, comments, questions, feedback, data, suggestions, ideas and alike is and will be deemed non-confidential. The Company shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to use, reproduce, disclose and/or redistribute to others without limitation or use such information, including but not limited to ideas, concepts, know-how for the purpose of, including but not limited to, manufacturing, developing, marketing and/or advertising any products incorporating such information, either partly or wholly.
This website and the other linked websites and the information they contain are provided on the public domain by the Company.
This system is monitored to ensure proper operation, to verify the functioning of applicable security features, and for comparable purposes. Anyone using this system expressly consents to such monitoring. Company’s Customers, Partners, Affiliates & Visitors interested in viewing the Company’s Public information are advised to use only listed websites, as published/linked officially through this website. Any ambiguity created on the internet due to similar domain, firm, corporation or context names; registered by third party/s to create ambiguous web presence so as to confuse the viewer/visitor; does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Indo Count Industries Limited.
Unauthorized attempts to use the same/similar trade, firm or corporation names to register other websites so as to create ambiguity or for illegal/unauthorized purposes & to modify any information stored on this system, to defeat or circumvent security features, or to utilize this system for other than its intended purposes are prohibited and may result in criminal prosecution.